Graduation Fun

I decided that I would share a little more about Johna's Graduation. As excited as I was to see her graduate there was a lot of sadness to. My little girl is now a big girl and off to College. Speaking of College I better give the BIG Update, Johna received a Presidential Scholarship from SLCC in early May, which she accepted. So she started planning her college classes and even registered. But then a HUGE Surprise came in early June. BYU offered her a Multicultural Scholarship !!! Her dream of attending BYU was now about to come true, so we thought... She had a difficult time deciding since you have already committed to SLCC, but after much thought and prayers her decision - - She is a Cougar !!! She will be attending BYU for the next 4 years. Classes have been selected and registered for so there is no turning back. Here is a little glimpse of what the Senior Dinner Dance, night before graduation,graduation and graduation night had to offer.













Marc and I are so proud of her and where she is going to college. She has bought us all Y shirts and we will wear them proudly. Even Uncle Gary has one.. Ok so he may not wear his but it the thought that counts. I can't wait to see what the future holds for my baby girl. I promise you it will be so bright you'll have to wear shades !!

No comments: