HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Marc,

Happy Belated 45th Birthday (last Friday).
You are the sweetest guy to be willing to
let me go on a trip for your birthday. I sure missed spending
your birthday with you. It's hard to believe 21 years ago I met you.
You probably don't remember but it was my first
night in PI and Dyce & Maria made me go out with them.
They introduced me to you and Green in a Bar. The sad thing
about that night is I didn't know it was your birthday, but I
never forgot you so I was so happy when we became friends. I guess
the rest is history.

I hope you enjoyed spending the day with B. I enjoyed my
day with all the girls, honestly I would have been happier
celebrating with you.

I Love You and hope we can spend another 21 of your
Birthday's together.

Love you tons !!!

P.S. You still look like you did 21 years ago.

No comments: