B can drive

So in December Brandon turned 15 so guess what that means? Yep, Learner's Permit :(
He didn't seem to interested in getting his learner's permit, so I left it alone. But a couple of weeks ago he asked if he could go get it. So I gathered ALL the paper's needed, don't get me started about that. They should of just asked for a urine sample too.

So off to the DMV, after 1 1/2 hour wait it was our turn. But to make matter's worse it only took him 6 minutes to take the written test. Once he was done with that, he had to wait again for 1/2 hr. to GET HIS DRIVER'S PERMIT. That's right he PASSED!!! He was so excited and so was I kindda. I thought I would be excited but I was sad that my baby now can drive.

Just let me say this don't take your kid to take their driver's test unless they have studied, I bet that more than 50% of the kids taking the test failed. But the worst of it all is the parent's were more upset than the kids. All Johna and I could do was laugh cause one mother was throwing a tantrum that her daughter failed the test 3 times in one day. I couldn't believe it that she actually was actually like my nephew who is almost 18 months old when he can't have a treat. Note to self: Never throw a tantrum at DMV you never know who is watching and laughing...

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yeah B! I loved your post and your description of the mother throwing her tantrum!