Friends...and turning 40



It seems just like yesterday I was graduating from High School. I still remember how I thought my friends and I would stay in touch. How wrong I was, since I am horrible at keeping in touch. But this summer a chance presented itself for a few of us to get together for an evening. I was so excited since many of these friends I had not seen since I joined the Navy.

We met at Ang's house for dinner and we stayed til after 2 AM. What a way to celebrate my 40 Birthday. The first 2 hours of my birthday was spent with some of the most amazing women. I was not looking forward to my 40th birthday but I would have not spent it any other way.

We spent the night reminiscing about high school, friends, and where our lives have taken us. I don't remember when I have laughed so hard and felt like I fit in so well. I find it so amazing that in this group of women you will find Mothers, English Teacher, Pharmacist, Humanitarian, Professional Photographer, Business Owners, Graphic Designer, Secretary. I am so grateful to have women in my life that keep me grounded and make me remember who I am. There is nothing greater than old friends and great times.

No comments: